TheThinkTinkerTheThinkTinker

~EnV~Namemysongforme ~EnV~Namemysongforme

Neon Night
or
Midnight Run

great song by the way cant wait for the full thing!

Tirque Tirque

wow! your music is so great to listen to when ever i do anything.when im drawing- orchestra, when i do anything else metal. thanks again for that last piece. it came out pretty great, sure some parts are a bit... well lets just say it didn't ruin the whole thing. hope to hear better and greater things from you!

DanJohansen responds:

I am honored that you use my music as Background for your art :D

Adventua (orchestral) Adventua (orchestral)

This is really good, so good it just gave me inspiration for one of my original character. i just stoped trying with her since every time i tried to draw her it never came out good when drawing with my tablet, but this song just gave me soo much emotion i just have to draw her. i thank you for this. oh, and if you ever find a place like that tell me i would move there before you can say, "hey i foun... oh your here." you should check the drawing out in a week or so. the one in color might not be good but my lining sure is. thanks again!!

DanJohansen responds:

That is frikkin awesome! I'll be sure to check that pic out :D Glad I helped you want to finish it.
And yeah, I'll def give you a call when I find this place.. it MUST exist somewhere out there... it just... have to!

Thanks!